Write an analytical essay (suggested length of 10 to 15 pages) on your selected issue, which will illustrate the core process of reasoning and problem solving. Paper will be done on What is the best way to address immigration in the United States?
A. Introduce the question you ve selected for analysis, including the context and the core concepts of the question.
1. Explain the significance of exploring the question.
2. Identify at least two sources that take different positions on the chosen question
a. Summarize the first source s perspective on the question.
b. Summarize the second source s perspective on the question.
B. Evaluate the two sources you ve selected using the elements and standards of critical thinking by doing the following:
1. Describe the evidence each source uses to support the conclusion.
2. Evaluate the evidence used by each source by applying the standards of critical thinking.
3. Analyze the underlying assumptions in each source s reasoning about the question.
4. Explain each source s strengths.
5. Explain each source s weaknesses.
C. Explain two possible solutions to the question.
1. Evaluate the reasoning for each solution by applying the standards of critical thinking.
2. Discuss the implications of each possible solution.
3. Analyze how different assumptions and biases can support each possible solution.
4. Discuss why different groups might support different solutions to the same question.
D. Present a reasonable solution or conclusion to the question.
1. Evaluate the reasoning that supports the selected conclusion based upon analysis of sources.
2. Discuss the implications of the selected conclusion.
E. Include all in text citations and reference in APA format.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|