Must be Typed, Double Spaced. Select one of the following answers for each question in part 1 and part 2: YES, NO, PROBABLY, PROBABLY NOT. Answer YES or NO for questions included in part 3. Explain each answer. Make certain that you begin each answer with a YES, NO, PROBABLY, PROBABLY NOT for each question in parts 1 and 2. Make certain that you begin each answer with a YES or NO for each question in part 3. Following each answer explain why you selected each answer. THE LENGTH OF YOUR EXPLANATION IS UP TO YOU. JUST BE CERTAIN THAT YOUR EXPLANATION IS CORRECT!
Part 1: Would the killings in the following situations more likely be voluntary manslaughter than murder? YES, NO, PROBABLY, PROBABLY NOT
1. Vince calls Debbie several names that reflect on her ethical standards and mother’s sexual practices. Debbie becomes irate and kills Vince.
2. Dean and Jimmy are arguing over a place in the theater line. They agree to settle the matter by fighting it out. During the fight, Jimmy is killed.
3. Vondra throws a rock at Denise and runs away. The next days, Denise sees Vondra and kills her.
4. Vondra throws a rock at Denise and runs away. Denise, frustrated at her inability to obtain revenge against Vondra, sees Xaviera, an innocent bystander, and kills her.
Part 2: Should the following killings be charged as involuntary manslaughter? YES, NO, PROBABLY, PROBABLY NOT
5. Mark intentionally drops a large rock from a highway overpass. Distracted by the approaching rock, Wally loses control of his car on the highway and is killed in the ensuing crash.
6. Andy is cleaning his gun when the telephone rings. He leaves the gun on the table while he goes to the adjoining room to answer the phone. Meanwhile Johnnie, Andy's four-year-old son, wanders into the room and takes the gun to play with it; it discharges, killing Johnnie instantly.Meanwhile Johnnie, Andy’s four-year-old son, wanders into the room and takes the gun to play with it; it discharges, killing Johnnie instantly.
7. Mary is attempting to commit suicide. Rob intervenes to prevent this, and in the struggle the gun was using discharges, killing Rob.
Part 3: Individual non-related questions YES or NO ONLY
8. Connie is charged with conspiring with Ron and Sylvia to kill Verna. Ron and Sylvia are acquitted. Can Connie be convicted? Yes or No – Explain Why or Why Not
9. Janice, a married woman, is having an affair with her secretary, Sam. The two agree to spend the night together at the Hilton Hotel. Can they be convicted of criminal conspiracy? Yes or No – Explain Why or Why Not
10. Arnie knows where a large amount of counterfeit money can be purchased and decides to ask Benny to help him pass the bills if he obtains them. Upon disclosure of the scheme to Benny, Benny responds, “What a bread for you. You’ll make a fortune.” Based on these facts alone, are Arnie and Benny guilty of criminal conspiracy? Yes or No – Explain Why or Why Not
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|