Write a reflection about worldview and respond to following:
1. In 250-300 words, explain the Christian perspective of the nature of spirituality and ethics in contrast to the perspective of postmodern relativism within health care.
2. In 250-300 words, explain what scientism is and describe two of the main arguments against it.
3. In 750-1,000 words, answer each of the worldview questions according to your own personal perspective and worldview:
a. What is ultimate reality?
b. What is the nature of the universe?
c. What is a human being?
d. What is knowledge?
e. What is your basis of ethics?
f. What is the purpose of your existence?
******* I am a Christian and believe in God.
Remember to support your reflection with the topic study materials.
• Read “What Is Scientism?” by Burnett, on the American Association for the Advancement of Science website (2018). URL: https://www.aaas.org/programs/dialogue-science-ethics-and-religion/what-scientism
• Read “The Role of Spirituality in Health Care,” by Puchalski, from Proceedings (Baylor University Medical Center) (2001). URL: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1305900/
• Read “10 Things You Should Know About Scientism,” by Moreland, on the Crossway website (2018). URL: https://www.crossway.org/articles/10-things-you-should-know-about-scientism/
• View “What Is the Bible?” on the Bible Project website (2018). URL: https://thebibleproject.com/videos/what-is-bible/
• View “The Story of the Bible” on the Bible Project website (2018). URL: https://thebibleproject.com/videos/the-story-of-the-bible/
• View “Literary Styles in the Bible” on the Bible Project website (2018). URL: https://thebibleproject.com/videos/literary-styles-bible/
Please Use at least on of these sources.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|