Short Answer Assignment
Instructions: Please complete the following assignment. For all questions, please respond in at least three complete sentences.
- What was so different about Chinese religion and why?
- What was similar about nearly all ancient religions and why?
- Why was the movement of people from hunting and gathering to farming (the Neolithic Revolution) so important?
- How is the invention and evolution of writing like modern Information Technology?
- What was the problem with early economies?
- Describe how the first civilizations evolved once people began to farm.
- Why did ancient religions form and become so central to the everyday life of most people in ancient societies?
- Pick one of the four river-based civilizations and describe some of the things they developed or discovered that influence us today.
- How were the people of ancient societies structured?
- During the rise and development of the four primary river-based civilizations what was happening in Europe, Africa, and the Americas?
Grading Rubric (for each 10 point question):
- Student used grammatically complete sentences (2 points)
- Student wrote at least three sentences (1 point)
- Student used key terms and place names (2 points)
- Student provided information that was substantially correct in answering the question (5 points)
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|