Debate 1 (Police Trickery)
Response Papers to cover both sides
Four supporting articles all together (two supporting articles for each side)
- What is the topic of the Debate?
- Why is this topic important to American society and the American criminal justice system?
- Briefly describe which side of the Debate each author takes and why?
- Find 4 academic journal articles on the debate topic. 2 supporting articles per side. Briefly describe the authors’ positions on the topic and why they hold those positions.
- Based on the arguments from the Debate and your four articles, your knowledge of the issues from other classes, and any other information you have, such as non-criminal justice classes, Supreme Court decisions, current events, and other sources, write your opinion on the issue. You do not need to agree with any of the sides presented, however, you must strongly support your opinion with examples or in other ways.
- Use in-text citations for quotes and paraphrasing from the text and journal articles.
- A bibliography that includes all outside sources and each Debate author should be included at the end of each debate paper.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|