Why do political scientists study world politics? Describe three goals of theory building in international relations. How does each of these goals add to the sub-field?
· Discuss the foundations of realism and liberalism in international relations theory. What are their foundational principles? Which one do you think has more saliency in the world today? Why?
Short Answer (Please answer three of five questions)
Explain three ways that world politics affects your personal economic condition.
· Describe three strategies by which you can make a difference in global politics.
· Define neorealism and neoliberalism. List three points of difference between them.
· How does world politics affect the environment? Be specific.
· How has war changed over the past century? Cite examples.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|