Who were the progressives? What were their major causes and goals? What were their contributions? Your response must be based on information in Chapter 21 of the textbook.
- Read the question carefully.
- You are not required to use a special style or format.
- Give as many facts/examples as possible to support your argument or thesis.
- But do not merely list facts/examples; be sure that you explain how they apply to the question.
- Also, respond to the post of one other student in the class.
- Since this is an essay, be sure that you use correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|