Social Media – Public Information Officer
One of the challenges facing the Public Information Officer (PIO) is social media. Social media is both a friend and foe of emergency agencies.
1. What is the role and responsibilities of the PIO?
2. And what do Twitter, Facebook, and other social media sites mean these days to the PIO?
3. Using the internet or professional journals, find two articles and post the links to the two articles. One of these should show how an emergency agency uses social media in a positive manner, such as to inform and involve the local community being served.
4. The other link should show how social media was used in an unprofessional manner and made the agency involved look bad in the eyes of the public.
5. Give a one paragraph summary of each link.
400-450 words excluding reference, APA style format and a minimum of 3 references.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|