Review our lesson on Causal Analysis before completing this journal entry.
- Copy and paste each of the following five sentence stems into the box below; then complete each one. For example, someone might complete the first sentence stem as follows: “If I take personal responsibility for my education, I will focus on really learning and not just getting good grades.”
- If I take personal responsibility for my education . . .
- If I take personal responsibility for my career . . .
- If I take personal responsibility for my relationships . . .
- If I take personal responsibility for my health . . .
- If I take personal responsibility for all that happens to me . . .
- Make a choice: In the box below, write about ONE of the following:
- What have you learned or relearned through these journal entries about personal responsibility, and how you will use this knowledge to improve your outcomes and experiences in college . . . and beyond? If you are aware that accepting personal responsibility conflicts with your own cultural or personal beliefs, explore how you will deal with that difference. You might begin, “By reading and writing about personal responsibility, I have learned. . . .”
- Share the details of a personal experience in which you did or did not take personal responsibility and explain the effects of this choice on your life.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|