Please answer the following questions in complete sentences.
1. In 8 or more sentences, discuss the reality of gun violence in the United States based on this film here:
2. In 12 or more sentences, discuss the Black Lives Matter movement. Why did it start? What issues are blacks facing? How is this type of violence against blacks connected to what they faced in the past? Explain.
3. Discuss the Mai Lai Massacre in at least 12 sentences. What does this particular massacre teach us about the reality of the Vietnam War? How do you feel about what happened?
4. In at least 12 sentences, describe FEMA and Bush’s response to Hurricane Katrina. Was it sufficient? Explain and defend your position. Be sure to include specifics from the film below. Do you think the response would have been different if the affected population had been Euro-Americans? Explain. Lastly, describe the race war.
5. In 12 or more sentences, discuss any four of the most common myths concerning undocumented people in the United States. Discuss why these myths are not factual, and discuss the impact that these myths have on immigrants. Myths about undocumented immigrants in the U.S. (Links to an external site.)
6. Read chapter 25 of A People’s History. In at least 14 sentences, explain what the chapter is about. Discuss how 9/11 affected U.S. policies and people. Be sure to incorporate the Patriot Acts here.
7. What do you think is one of the most pressing issues affecting society today, and what solutions or ideas do you have to better it? What will you personally do to better this situation, or the world? Explain in at least 10 sentences.
8. In at least one full page, double spaced, explain your thoughts on the evolution of American democracy throughout the centuries. Provide discussion of the 18th, 19th, and 20th centuries, and discuss U.S. policies both within the U.S. as well as policies abroad. Has the U.S. always supported and protected democracy? Explain.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|