Hello, I have a Case Study for you today. This assignment must be DONE by Wednesday July 31, 2019 no later than 11pm. By the way I need this assignment to be PLAGIARISM FREE & a spell check when completed. Make sure you read the instructions CAREFULLY. Now without further ado the instructions to the assignments are below:
Use the CSU Online Library to locate and review a scholarly article found in a peer-reviewed journal related to HR recruiting, unions, labor relations, or international human resources management. In peer-reviewed journals, the articles were reviewed by other professionals in the field to ensure the accuracy and quality of the articles, which is ideal when writing an article critique.
There is a minimum requirement of two pages for the article critique.
- Format your critique in APA style.
- Begin with an introduction that defines the subject of your critique and your point of view. You will first need to identify and explain the author’s ideas. Include specific passages that support your description of the author’s point of view.
- Take into consideration how you would approach a recruiting program for your company based on the author’s ideas on the subject matter.
- What challenges would you face if your company were a global conglomerate?
- Defend your point of view by raising specific issues or aspects of the argument. Offer your own opinion. Explain what you think about the argument. Describe several points with which you agree or disagree.
- Explain how the passages support your opinion.
- Conclude your critique by summarizing your argument and re-emphasizing your opinion.
- For each of the points you mention, include specific passages from the text (you may summarize, quote, or paraphrase, being sure to include proper in-text citations) that provide evidence for your point of view.
By the way, I’ve got three attachments which will be crucial for this assignment. The first two assignments are the Scholarly Peer-reviewed Articles which you will have the option of picking which one to write to/about (so CHOOSE ONE article to write about below) and you must meet and answer the guideline and questions above.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|