New technologies will impact customer relationship management (CRM) due to its ability to allow customers to feel empowered enough to execute a range of independent activities and decisions. When it comes to modern customer relationship management, basic functions will remain crucial. Organizations, however, will specifically need to ensure the following:
- The prime focus remains on always providing customers with the best experiences
- Customer process management is effective
- Cross-channel integration is facilitated
- Contact center operations are robust and well monitored
- Sales Force Automation (SFA) is made highly efficient
- Marketing and campaign management activities produce tangible results
In Module 2, you examined the literature for consumer/client privacy issues associated with Big data. Use the University online library resources to identify at least two peer-reviewed articles that address consumer/client privacy issues associated with CRM.
- Nguyen, B., & Mutum, D. S. (2012). A review of customer relationship management: Successes, advances, pitfalls, and futures. Business Process Management Journal, 18(3), 400–419. (doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/14637151211232614)
Using the article as the basis for inquiry, prepare an analysis on CRM in the twenty-first century.
Cover the following:
- Discuss the consumer/client privacy issues that might impact the uses of CRM.
- Critically analyze the value of the CRM approach suggested by Nguyen and Mutum.
- Compare the approach to other approaches you are familiar with.
- Assess how the Nguyen and Mutum approach could be applied to your own organization.
- Include what you liked and disliked about the approach.
- Support your positions with at least two peer-reviewed journal articles.
Write your initial response in a minimum of 300 words. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.
By Friday, June 20, 2014, post your responses to the appropriate Discussion Area.
Assignment 2: Required Assignment 2—Literature Review
In this assignment, you will analyze and assess the literature on marketing new products, identify key success factors, and provide solutions based on the literature.
You have been hired as a consultant to work with the marketing manager for a company of your choice. The company is launching a new product. You have been asked to provide specific recommendations for marketing this product.
- Describe the company you selected, the industry in which it operates, and the characteristics of the new product.
- Research at least seven peer-reviewed articles related to marketing newly developed products or services. Analyze the critical factors related to the development of new products or services and their relation to the marketing strategy.
- Prioritize the importance of each factor and select two or three that have been discussed in this course, which could have the highest impact on the success of the new product (e.g., developing product features, service offerings, pricing, promotion, distribution, etc.).
- Identify trends and current research conclusions related to the selected factors.
- Evaluate the relevance of behavioral economics, Big data, and social media in a marketing campaign for the selected product.
- Recommend best approaches for a successful marketing campaign for the product you chose.
Write a 8-pages report in Word format. Utilize at least seven scholarly sources in your research. Make sure you write in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; display accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|