Ch 1) Human capital is the sum of all of the following except:
1. (Ch 1) The strategic approach to OB applies to
the public sector
the not-for-profit sector
All are correct
1. (Ch 1) High-involvement management organizations compensate associates on
all are correct
1. (Ch 2) In a truly inclusive workplace, everyone feels________.
both motivated and valued
1. Ch 2) _________ can be defined as a characteristic of a group where differences exist on one or more relevant dimensions.
1. (Ch 2) Diversity Management Programs:
target some associates
target some of the more prominent associates
target all associates
target the seasoned associates
target the underrepresented associates
1. (Ch 3) In a global economy _______ move freely across national borders.
all are correct
1. (Ch 3) The three types of risks firms face when expanding into international markets are political, economic, and _______.
None are correct
1. (Ch 3) International teams that largely rely on electronically mediated communication to coordinate and accomplish their work are referred to as:
long-distance work teams
distance challenged teams
virtual electronic teams
1. (Ch 4) The ________ occurs when a person makes a general assessment of another person and then uses this impression to interpret everything the person does.
Fundament Attribution Error
Social Learning Theory
Operant Condition Theory
1. (Ch 4) OB Mod is also referred to as:
1. (Ch 4) The process of deciding what caused a behavior is known as:
1. (Ch 5) ________ is the degree to which an individual is outgoing and derives energy from being around other people.
1. (Ch 5) The Big _________ traits have been used to predict job and team performance.
1. (Ch 5) Individuals with emotional intelligence typically display all of the following EXCEPT:
1. (Ch 6) Most motivation theories can be separated into two categories:
content and process theories
perception and content theories
perception and process theories
cognitive and content theories
cognitive and process theories
1. (Ch 6) The most basic level of need in Maslow’s hierarchy is:
1. (Ch 6) When setting goals, managers should address:
all of these
1. (Ch 7) _______ is the feeling that one’s capabilities or needs do not match the demands or requirements of the job.
1. (Ch 7) People with a Type A personality are:
both competitive and aggressive
both patient and competitive
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|