- Go to the following colleges’ Websites to view tips on creating course objectives and goals.
o Michigan State: Goals and Objectives
o Carnegie Mellon: Articulate Your Learning Objectives
o Swarthmore College: Articulating Learning Goals
Use the Internet to locate a course outline for K-12, higher education, or training. Be prepared to discuss.
- Go to the TeacherWeb Website, located at http://teacherweb.com/tweb/SampleTeacherWebsites.aspx, the Edmodo Website, located at https://www.edmodo.com/, and the Webstarts Website, located at http://www.webstarts.com/?ref=free+website&aff=GGL-P-free%20websites&gclid=CLKrgfvi67cCFQSZ4Aodeh0AUA. Evaluate the Websites, and note any advantages or disadvantages. Be prepared to discuss.
Create a simple diagram, using Diagramly, located at https://www.draw.io or another tool, for a Website you would create for your online course. Identify the information that would be included on the home page, links to additional pages, and the type of content for the additional pages. Upload a copy of your diagram into the designated area of this week’s discussion. Be prepared to discuss.
“Building an Online Course” Please respond to the following:
- Imagine that you have been tasked with revising the course outline you located in the e-Activity from a classroom course to an online course. From the first e-Activity, create two (2) goals with two (2) objectives each, specific to an online learning environment. Compare and contrast the online goals and objectives with the classroom goals and objectives.
- Suggest three (3) activities to help students meet the goals and objectives for your online course. Provide a rationale for selecting the activities, and discuss the expected benefits for student learners.
Creating an Online Class” Please respond to the following:
- From the second e-Activity, discuss two (2) advantages and disadvantages to using the Websites within the context in question, and specify two (2) ways in which to overcome any identified obstacles.
- * From the Other Preparation, examine the diagram you prepared for your Website and explain the organization of its layout. Compare your diagram with the layout from one (1) of the Websites in the second e-Activity, and recommend additional changes you would make to your layout based on your comparison. Provide a rationale for your finalized Website design choice(s).
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|