Use the Internet and the database to research a company that does both domestic and
international business. Review the company’s profile, target demographics and market, human resource
strategies, and human resource challenges. You will use this information to examine the human resource
challenges that the company faces and to suggest one (1) human resource strategy that could improve
the company’s competitive edge.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
1. Analyze the organization overall, its primary purpose, the customers that it serves, and its size.
2. Examine the common HR challenges that the organization currently faces (e.g., high turn-over,
low wages, lack of skilled workers, etc.).
3. Determine the primary ways in which the international status of the organization influences these
common HR challenges.
4. Recommend one (1) HR strategy from Week 4 that you would implement in order to overcome
the common challenges assessed. Justify your recommendation.
5. Predict the degree of effectiveness of your recommended strategy in making the organization
more competitive and more productive. Provide a rationale to justify your predictions.
6. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites
do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all
sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your
professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s
name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in
the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Explain the human resource management process, its role in supporting the overall
organizational strategies, and the various functions involved in human resource management.
Analyze business strategy to identify human resource requirements and formulate supporting
HRM plans that can improve productivity and contribute to the firm’s competitiveness.
Summarize and explain the primary considerations impacting human resource management in
support of international operations.
Use technology and information resources to research issues in human resource management.
Write clearly and concisely about human resource management using proper writing mechanics
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|