• Describe the constructs and variables under investigation.
• Describe the instrument or instruments used in the research. Include a discussion of the concepts of construct validity and reliability.
• Identify the statistical tests used to analyze the data and discuss the implications of the results with regard to interpretation of non-experimental data.
• Evaluate the scientific merit of the selected design. Did a correlational design allow the researchers to answer the research question or questions? How might you have designed this study differently?
• Post the persistent link for the article in your response. Refer to the Persistent Links and DOIs guide, linked in Resources, to learn how to locate this information in the library databases.
• Cite all sources in APA style and provide an APA-formatted reference list at the end of your post.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|