- What is the relevance of this topic to the transportation planning process?
- How do state and metropolitan plans incorporate these topics into their process?
- Develop an outline of a potential presentation and key talking points to a board for discussing the importance of your selected issue and the need to incorporate it into the planning process.
- Entire report content – between six and ten pages.
- Use 11 point Times New Roman font and double-spaced paragraphs on one-inch margins.
- Use section headings and page numbers. Section headings can have 13 point font size.
- Provide charts and/or figures as appropriate.
- Cite references and/or website addresses (with download date).
- Grading – Each question is worth a third of the total score.
- Grammar and spelling will be a factor.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|