- Review the Section IV, “Framework Essay,” and Reading 58 in the course text.
- Review the reading: Martin Luther King Jr.’s “I Have a Dream.”
- Consider whether you think that progress has been made toward realizing Martin Luther King Jr.’s dream, specifically social change as represented by greater racial and ethnic equality.
- Review the following concepts and issues covered in this course: constructionism, social class, covering, passing, privilege, stigma, objectification, oppositional identity, aversive racism, and assimilation.
- Select two of these issues or concepts, and consider how they support or challenge your position about the realization of Martin Luther King Jr.’s dream.
With these thoughts in mind:
By Day 4
Post the progress that you believe has been made toward realizing Martin Luther King Jr.’s dream for racial and ethnic equality. Describe the two concepts or issues that you chose and explain how each either has contributed to or detracted from social change, specifically in the form of racial and ethnic equality.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|