Traditional stores are experiencing a significant shift in retail shopping. Customers are looking for specialization and convenience when making purchases. For human resource managers, the challenge becomes staffing for adequate sales support without over-staffing. For this assignment, consider how changing industry trends will affect the operations of an established retail store. The HR manager, experienced in the retail industry, must redefine her role as others are questioning the viability of the current hiring practices and the strategic human resources functions.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
1. Describe the human resource manager’s role from the human resource manager’s viewpoint.
2. Create a human resource management strategy for the retail store.
3. Propose three (3) methods to improve the human resource functions at the retail store.
4. Recommend any needed changes to the organizational structure of the retail store from a human resource management perspective and explain your recommendation.
5. Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|