Describe the air quality incident and highlight the unique attributes of this situation and why it is a public health concern. Explain the situational background and why a public health response would be warranted.
· Describe the potential human health effects of this incident, taking into account the unique environmental health factors that influence exposure. What challenges/barriers can you expect to face given this information?
· Analyze the core public health roles and responsibilities in responding to the event and how local, state and federal public health agencies may work together in controlling the air quality incident. Also, what other resources and/or partnerships may be needed to respond to this incident?
· Describe the specific public health and community protection procedures that you feel will best protect the community and why? Make sure to discuss at minimum, incident investigation, exposure assessment, hazard containment, and public information dissemination.
· Provide a summary/conclusion adequately closing the paper and finalizing your thoughts.
· Cite the sources within your text and be sure to follow APA format.
· An APA formatted reference list at the end of your paper
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|