As teachers and caregivers, it is important to know how to address different situations in early childhood settings with the help of parents. For this you will choose one of the following scenarios:
1. Shane has a difficult time separating from his mother each morning. At drop off, he clings to her and screams uncontrollably. After she leaves, Shane continues to scream and cry until you are able to soothe him.
2. Lisa often gets frustrated when trying to play with other children. She takes toys from their hands and even hits children with the toys.
Next, address each of the following points according to the teaching approach/setting that best reflects your style in your desired classroom setting (e.g. Montessori, Reggio Emilia, Waldorf, traditional preschool, etc.):
– Outline a specific plan for addressing the discipline or guidance scenario.
– Explain how your plan would support the teaching approach/setting.
– Describe how you will create an effective partnership with parents to address the discipline or guidance scenario.
– Describe one or two possible obstacles you might encounter when implementing your plan.
– Discuss how you will address these obstacles.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|