Type: Case study
Topic: SURVEY ASSIGNMENT
Number of pages: 2 pages/double spaced (550 words)
PowerPoint slides: 0
Number of source/references: 2
- Pose a research question and develop two research hypotheses on a topic of your choice.
- Define the concepts used in your research question and/ or hypotheses. Use sociological literature to substantiate your definitions. Add a reference list of the literature used at the end of the assignment. use APA style.
- Describe your target population.
- Propose a sampling strategy. Justify your choice, and explain why other option are not feasible choices in addressing your research question.
- Develop at least 10 survey questions addressing your hypotheses. Make sure your survey questions are developed as tools to test the research hypotheses. Further, make sure you have at least 3 survey questions that result in nominal variables, 3 survey questions that result in ordinal variables, and 3 survey questions that result in interval-ratio variables. You’ll be graded based on the quality of the survey question as well as on how adequately the survey questions address your re
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|