Implementation” Please respond to the following:
- You are the manager of a payroll system. Your company is going to replace the legacy payroll system with a more robust, Web-based version. Suggest two approaches that would minimize downtime and interruption to the payroll process. Provide specific examples to support your response.
- Propose a process for evaluating the success of the new system and a procedure for implementing software fixes and enhancements. Provide specific examples to support your response.
“Operation” Please respond to the following:
- Use the Internet to research changes in one industry (e.g., accounting, insurance, government, etc.) that could affect the way a company conducts its business. Be prepared to discuss.
- From the e-Activity, predict the effects that changes in one industry could have on modifying and updating a system of the business. Include any trickle-down effects that the changes would have on the business as well. Provide specific examples to support your response.
- From a managerial perspective, assess the greatest systems operational challenge. Then, recommend what management can do to overcome the challenge that you identified. Support your response with specific examples or evidence.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|