Provide a 1-page description of a stressful event currently occurring in your life which would be staying in a job that is way too stressful and has become a set up for failure. Should I stay or should I leave and go to school full time? Then, referring to information you learned throughout this course, address the following:
- What physiological changes occur in the brain due to the stress response?
- What emotional and cognitive effects might occur due to this stressful situation?
- Would the above changes (physiological, cognitive, or emotional) be any different if the same stress were being experienced by a person of the opposite sex or someone much older or younger than you?
- If the situation continues, how might your physical health be affected?
- What three behavioral strategies would you implement to reduce the effects of this stressor? Describe each strategy. Explain how each behavior could cause changes in brain physiology (e.g., exercise can raise serotonin levels).
- If you were encouraging an adult client to make the above changes, what ethical considerations would you have to keep in mind? How would you address those ethical considerations?
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|