In a 13-slide presentation deck, develop a variety of interview questions based on the KSAs and required experience for CapraTek’s regional sales representative positions.The most common applicant screening process looks something like this:* Review of resumes/applications for basic qualifications.
* A phone interview (generally with HR).
* A screening interview with HR that may involve some initial testing, reference checking, or background screening.
* A department interview with more in-depth testing and background checking.
* Additional interviews with other stakeholders.
* A decision process.
* Offer made to selected candidate.To deepen your understanding, you are encouraged to consider the questions below and discuss them with a fellow learner, a work associate, an interested friend, or a member of your professional community.* Based on your own employment experiences, what seems to be the best way to screen applicants so that only qualified applicants are actually invited to be interviewed in person?
* Are background checks and reference checks good business practices? Are they legal?
* Consider an ineffective employment interview that you, a family member, or a coworker experienced. What could the interviewer have done differently to make the interview effective?PreparationTo prepare for this assessment, complete the following:* Familiarize yourself with Chapters 5–14 of Arthur’s Recruiting, Interviewing, Selecting, and Orienting New Employees e-book, linked in the Resources.
* Read Baur, Buckley, Bagdasarov, and Dharmasiri’s 2014 article, “A Historical Approach to Realistic Job Previews: An Exploration Into Their Origins, Evolution, and Recommendations for the Future,” in Journal of Management History, volume 20, issue 2, pages 200–223. This article is linked in the Resources.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|