Please see the second posting with the additional documents and the rest of the credit bid.
How would I explain this lesson to another person (staff member, parent, student, etc.) in terms of the following:
1) Objectives of the Activity
2) How the Objectives of the Activity are Met
3) Connections of Activity to CA Science Standards
4) Connections of Activity to Cross-curricular Education
5) How will student input be used to determine whether the students understand the material (questioning and observing throughout the lesson)?
6) How will instructional strategies reflect attention to students characteristics, learning needs, and /or language needs?
7) What ideas can you suggest for extending the lesson or for homework?
This lesson is Rivers of Babylon, from Project Learning Tree K-8 Environment Education Activity Guide by plt.org.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|