Create a proposal according to APA style by doing the following:
A. Create a title page that includes each of the following elements:
• project name that summarizes the nature of the solution
• name of the proposer (individual or company)
• signature block with a space for your signature and the date
B. Create a table of contents.
C. Create an abstract that includes each of the following:
• summary of the problem
• recommendation of the solution
• description of how the proposed solution benefits the customer
• objectives of the project
• funding requirements
• your expertise relevant to the solution you propose
Note: Expertise described here could be real or hypothetical to fit the scenario.
D. Create a body to your proposal in which you do the following:
1. Explain your proposed solution as it relates to the requirements of the attached “Request for Proposal (RFP).”
2. Explain how three other organizations have implemented solutions related to the key elements of your proposal.
3. Describe how the goals, supporting objectives, and deliverables of the proposed project will be accomplished.
4. Provide a projected timeline with completion dates of the deliverables for your project.
5. Provide a list of resources and their associated costs needed to implement the proposal.
6. Explain how you will measure the success of this project using an evaluation framework that will assess the success and effectiveness of the project once it is completed.
E. Justify the technology solution and highlight how the most important aspects of the proposal meet the Seamus Company’s business priorities.
F. Create a letter of transmittal or cover letter that includes the following:
• an introduction
• a body that expands on the reasons for the proposal
• a conclusion
Note: Any supplemental material that would help the company or organization understand the details of the solution should be placed in an additional section titled “Appendix.”
G. Acknowledge sources, using APA-formatted in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized.
H. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|