Reflect on their employability competencies and career management skills and plan for their future development;
Identify and assess the role, characteristics and motivations of high technology entrepreneurs.
Research, assess and defend an intellectual property, commercialization or a business plan for a new technology-based venture?
Evaluate key strategies for successful new venture creation
How to submit your assessment (written assignments)
• Your work must be typed and printed using 1.5 line spacing and Arial font size 12
• All footers must contain your student ID number and page numbering
• The cover page of the submission must clearly state how many words you have used
• Your work must be in the correct page order and contain all the required information
• Your work must be submitted ONLY via TurnItIn within the CUOnline Module Page
• Submit your assignment on time and save your digital receipt.
• Please ensure that you retain a duplicate copy of all work you submit for assessment.
You can access the Turnitin link through the module web and further details will be provided in class.
GUIDELINES AND BACKGROUND TO THISASSIGNMENT
Produce a 2,000 word individual commercialisation strategy exploring the potential of a hi-tech business idea. You are only allowed to go above or below this word count by 10% otherwise marks may be deducted. Marks will be awarded as follows:
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|