The Dayton Soft Products executive staff has requested materials and your recommendations on the following security issues:
· Is a security audit really needed? What are your recommendations for conducting such an audit?
· What are the roles and responsibilities for the organization’s staff regarding security?
· Is there any concern about Dayton Soft Products’ overall communications?
Compile a 3- to 4-page proposal that addresses solutions for the issues presented and includes:
1. Reasons for why a security audit is necessary with your recommendations for conducting such an audit:
2. Potential costs (personnel, finances, etc.)
3. Proposed audit timeline
4. Two recommend methodologies
5. A RACI chart that identifies:
6. the roles and responsibilities for the organization’s staff regarding security, and
7. expectations for a) business units, b) IT staff, c) executive staff, d) sales, and e) support staff.
8. Note: This chart may be embedded in your proposal as a table or spreadsheet file, or attached as a separate document.
9. Answers to concern about Dayton Soft Products’ overall communications
10. Three recommendations for securing the web communications—especially addressing internal needs and the growing global needs
APA Format Please provide sources NO PLAGIARISM
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|