3. Each reaction paper should be a maximum of one complete page. Reaction papers should be double-spaced, with one-inch margins on all sides. Use 12-point font. Use Times New Roman.
4. In each reaction paper, you will reflect on the reading assignment that was due two days before the reaction paper is due. Do not discuss the entire reading; you should instead focus on a small portion of the reading that you find interesting or important.
5. Do not summarize readings in your reaction papers. Instead, you may do any of the following: ? Develop your own interpretation of one or more passages in the reading. ? Object to, or support, one or more ideas in the reading. ? Raise questions you would like discussed in class. ? Relate one or more passages in the reading to real-life experiences. ? Compare and contrast one of our readings with another of our readings.
6. I am interested in your ideas. You need not use any sources of information beyond course readings. If you use outside sources, keep them to a minimum and cite them properly.
7. Pay attention to grammar, punctuation, spelling, and the like.
8. DO NOT PLAGIARIZE! The penalty for a first instance of academic dishonesty will be a zero for the assignment. A second offense will result in failure for the course.
YOU NEED TO WRITE Reaction Paper from page number# Frank McCourt, Angela’s Ashes (Chapters I -II III-VII)
this is a link for the story
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|