Read chapters 4, 5 and 6 from the textbook and Lecture week 3 before answering the questions below, and the research activity. If you have any question related to the content, please contact me.
Chapter 4 – Essential of Planning
1. Some business owners make a statement something to the effect, “We’re too busy to bother with strategy. We have to take care of the present.” What might be wrong with their reasoning?
2. Do the exercise Skill-Building “Conducting a SWOT Analysis”: After reading the instruction for this exercise, take a goal from your Company (general or departmental) and apply the SWOT analysis in order to find strategies to achieve this goal.
Chapter 5 – Problem Solving and Decision Making
3. Do the exercise: Internet Skill-Building Exercise: Learning about Creativity Training, page 188 [8e pg 183].
Chapter 6 – Quantitative techniques for Planning and decision making.
4. Do the exercise: Skill-Building 6-A: Developing a PERT Network, Page 220 [8e pg. 215].
The answers from the questions above must be written in APA format in an attached document (Cover page, answers of the questions, and references; Times New Roman 12, and left justified).
Google What’s your Company’s Risk Culture? Read carefully this Business week article and answer the following:
(1) Do you agree or disagree with this topic? Support the reasons.
(2) Explain the manner your Company manages Risk Culture.
Write down (more than one sheet in length) your report by using APA Style (Cover page, abstract, main body, conclusions, and references; Times New Roman 12, and left justified). It should be included in the same assignment’s document.
There are two easy ways of submitting your week 3 assignment. (1) Draw the PERT chart in a word document as part of the regular assignment by using circles and arrows that Microsoft word offers. In this case, it will be part of the document to be submitted throughturnitin. Or, (2) Submit your PERT chart by Hand in PDF through “course message link” as an attached PDF document.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|