1. Article citation (APA style):
2. Identify the key concepts in the study. Using your own words, explain how the authors define those concepts.
3. What hypotheses and / or research questions does the study try to address? In your opinion, are these appropriate, based on the theoretical arguments provided?
4. How are those concepts operationalized , if at all? Be specific.
5. How is the study designed? What method(s) are used to test the hypotheses and/or research questions?
6. What are the results of the study? How are results explained? Is that explanation clear?
7. Focusing on the methods of the study: identify at least one strength of the study.
8. Focusing on the methods of the study: identify at least two questions or concerns you have about how the study was conducted. How could you address those questions or concerns in future work?
Need a similar essay? Click Order Now And Get A Special Bonus- Up To 15% Discount Offer!!!
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|