Physical development, especially in infancy and toddlerhood but also into middle/late childhood, is primarily focused on the development of fine and gross motor skills. But the milestones and activities for each age group are very different. For example, coloring or playing with clay would not be an appropriate activity for an infant to improve fine motor skills, but it would be for the early childhood room. And in middle/late childhood, children are developing the muscle mass to greatly improve their abilities to run and jump and play organized games that would be not be appropriate for infants or toddlers. There are lots of website aimed at both parents and educators that describe activities to promote development. The activities you select do not have to be complex, but they do need to be age appropriate and grounded developmental theory. Focus on the primary developmental tasks of each age period. For each of the three activities, write a paragraph that addressed the following:
· Describe the activity in some detail (provide more than just the name of the activity).
· Describe the theory and/or research which supports the use of this class or activity.
· Identify how the activity enhances physical development. (Note it might also promote cognitive, and/or socioemotional development as well. For example, organized team-based games not only promote physical development in middle/late childhood but also promote psychosocial development by teaching team work and fair play.)
· Remember that this will be completed for an Infant Room, a Toddler Room, and a Middle/Late Childhood Room.
· Must be two double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style
Must use at least one credible source in addition to the course text.
You can place an order similar to this with us. You are assured of an authentic custom paper delivered within the given deadline besides our 24/7 customer support all through.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|