Type: Individual Project Unit: Project Schedule Management Grading Type: Numeric Points Possible: 100 Points Earned: Deliverable Length: MS Project plan w/ at least 10 tasks & subtasks w/ durations in days or weeks & project milestones
View objectives for this assignment Go To:
• Assignment Details
• Learning Materials
• Reading Assignment
Use your Unit 2 Discussion Board responses to help you determine the tasks and subtasks of your project. This is basically drilling down on the work you did in
Unit 1. Think of every activity or task that needs to happen to complete the project work successfully. Once you have identified tasks as needed for your chosen (construction or IT) project, complete the following:
• Using your Unit 1 MS Project file, add any additional tasks and subtasks that will help you complete the creation of all the work packages for all levels of the WBS. o Be sure to change the file name to “Week 2.”
• Place the tasks in the order in which they will be performed in the project.
• Approximate the durations for the tasks, and add start and finish dates for all tasks.
• Add project key milestones to your Project file.
• Add “Predecessor” or “Successor” to the project tasks that you add to you Project file. • Submit your file as a Project document, as a PDF, or in a format provided by your instructor. If you submit your file as a PDF, be sure to create the Gantt chart, network diagram, and milestone chart as separate PDF files.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|