- What is your Issue, and explain the two sides of the Issue.
- Identify the best sources you have read thus far; who are the authors and what do they say about your issue (2 sources max).
- Keep your summaries short; do NOT go into deep details. Just give us the Authors and how they address your Issue
- Identify the use of 2-3 of the following Biases either in your research or in either side of your Issue.
- Confirmation Bias: Weighting evidence that matches our beliefs more.
- False Consensus: Thinking our ideas are those of the majority.
- Negativity: Focusing on negative evidence rather than positive.
- Bandwagon: Aligning our ideas with others.
- Overconfidence: Believing our ideas are better than they are.
- Identify 2-3 uses of Vague, Ambiguous, or General Language either your sources or in the reasoning of either side of your Issue
- Identify one use of Deductive OR one use of Inductive logic used by either your sources or in the reasoning of either side of your Issue
- If you look at Deductive, identify if the Deduction Valid and Sound
- If you look at Inductive, identify if the Induction is Stronger or Weaker.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|