Review the PowerPoint Example located at the end of the course content page under the folder labeled Recommended Reading and Handouts.
Create a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation on police recruiting and training in which you include the following:
- Describe some of the recruiting, hiring, and training differences between police agencies at the local, state, federal, and tribal level.
- How can agencies ensure they are promoting diversity by hiring women and minorities?
- How significant is stress in police training? Why should it be included in training programs?
- How does proper recruitment and selection assist with implementation of community policing by local agencies?
- Include a summary of the discussion on the improper hiring practices article located by your collaborative group.
Provide examples to support your points in the presentation.
Presentation includes a title slide, introduction slide, research slides, collaborative discussion slide, conclusion slide, and a reference slide. (The Title Slide and Reference Slide do NOT count towards the slide count requirement.)
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|