Academic level: University
Type: Essay (any type)
Subject: Other / PERSONAL ESSAY FOR PHARMACY SCHOOL
Topic: PERSONAL ESSAY
Number of pages: 2 pages/double spaced (550 words)
PowerPoint slides: 0
Number of source/references: 0
Your Personal Essay should address why you selected pharmacy as a career and how the Doctor of Pharmacy degree relates to your immediate and long-term professional goals. Describe how your personal, educational, and professional background will help you achieve your goals. The personal essay is an important part of your application for admission and provides you with an opportunity for you to clearly and effectively express your ideas.
Do NOT personalize your essay for a particular pharmacy degree institution. You can NOT make any edits to your Personal Essay after you have e-submitted your completed application to PharmCAS.
THE STATEMENT SHOULD ADDRESS:
1. Why have you chosen pharmacy?
2. How do you know this is the right program/choice?
3. What do you have to offer the profession?
4. What is needed to be successful in pharmacy? fit with your life/career planning.
5. Trends in the discipline-readiness for the challenges of a career in pharmacy.
6. Preparing to write academic assessment like how my clinical experiences relate to my goal?
7. Be yourself
8. Link personal information to professional interests and goals
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|