Choose a publicly traded manufacturing or service organization to be the subject of your work for LASA 1 and LASA 2. (You should choose a different organization than you have used for previous assignments.) Select an organization about which there is an abundance of information made readily available to the public (via the corporate website, industry publications, business journals, etc.).
In preparation for your report, conduct your review of the organization using the following approach:
- Evaluate the company’s business strategy and global competitiveness plan.
- Conduct an internal assessment using SWOT analysis.
- Assess the external environment via an external scenario evaluation.
- Sketch the company’s organizational structure.
- Using the tools of business process design, define the organization’s business process.
- Identify any potential ethical issues that may impact the traditional management functions of the company and recommend preventative measures.
Utilize at least three sources in your research. Your document should be written in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and display accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|