For this assignment, select one of the above speakers/speech and prepare a 1200- to 1500-word paper that answers the following questions:
- Why did you select this particular speaker? Explain in around 300 words.
- Which is the in-group, and what are the unifying values or the ascribed status that provides its solidarity? Explain in around 300 words.
- What stereotype—prejudice, subordination, or discrimination—is the in-group challenging? Provide specific examples and explain in around 300 words.
- In your view, did members of the in-group conspire to subordinate the
out-group, or was the in-group merely operating within the social structure of its time? Explain in around 300 words.
- How have your attitudes toward prejudice, subordination, or discrimination been influenced by the agents of socialization, such as family, peer groups, schools, and the media? Explain in around 300 words.
Provide a minimum of 3 references and apply the correct APA standards in the formatting of text, citations, and references
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|