Online Support Group Meeting Assignments
In order to accurately critique each of the online support group meetings, you will need to attend the meetings. You are to review 2 online support group meetings and submit the answers to the following questions for each meeting:
1. What is the name of the support group?
2. Who is the sponsor of the support group? (i.e. Mayo Clinic, the Recovery Group, Alcoholics Anonymous, Overeaters Anonymous, Psych Central, etc)
3. What is the purpose? Or, what and how does it claim to help?
4. What is the cost or registration required to attend?
5. How do the meetings work?
6. How long are the meetings?
7. How easy or difficult is it to use the online site?
8. What resources does it provide?
9. What types of interaction takes place, peer-to-peer and participant-to-facilitator?
10. How many people typically log on to participate in the meeting?
11. What did you like about the support group?
12. What did you dislike about it?
13. Would you personally use this support group or refer people to it?
14. Could you see yourself working for the organization that runs this support group?
15. What would you suggest to improve this support group?
Submit the assignment to the Support Group Dropbox no later than Sunday 11:59 PM EST/EDT of the module in which it is due.
Support Group Meetings Update
The requirement for attending support group meetings for this semester is optional between in-person and online support groups rather than just online groups as the class notes indicate. You may replace two online groups with one in-person group if you choose. The first group assignment is due week three and you may either review two different online groups or one in-person group. This option will be the same for week 7. There are separate instructions for each option on the course menu. It is my goal to make this assignment as interactive as possible and the option of observing a group in person has this benefit. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|