How can nurse education contribute to reducing the incidences of heart attacks among old people aged over 60 in hospitals?
Review protocol/strategy (2800 words)
This assignment requires you to reflect on clinical nursing practice to identify a research question that you wish
to explore further and to develop a review protocol//strategy in relation to the research question.
This assignment/review protocol is linked with your next course NURS 3046 Nursing Project.
Objectives being assessed
• Explain the relationship between knowledge, research and practice
• Explain the process of identifying a research question
• Apply the research process to develop a research protocol/strategy
• Apply a critical approach to reviewing the literature
• Develop a research question from ONE of the health themes provided below
• Apply the PICO or PIO in a table format to the research question
• Develop inclusion and exclusion criteria
• Develop a search strategy to direct a search of relevant electronic health databases to locate
specific research articles related to your research question.
• Implement the search strategy in the two selected electronic databases.
• Identify and record 5 research articles relevant to your research question.
You should present your assignment using the following headings and ensure that you address each point
described under each heading.Need a Professional Writer to Work on this Paper and Give you Original Paper? CLICK HERE TO GET THIS PAPER WRITTEN
Background (1000 words)
– Based upon the health theme you have chosen, state your research question including the Population,
Intervention, Comparison and Outcomes (PICO) OR
Population, Issue and Outcomes (PIO) in tabular form.
– Explain how your research question is important to patient care, nursing practice, professional knowledge or
Inclusion and exclusion criteria (800 words)
– Develop and describe the inclusion and exclusion criteria relevant to your selected question.
– Justify why the inclusion and exclusion criteria you have identified are appropriate (in terms of study design,
participants/population, intervention or issue, outcomes).
Search strategy (Total 1000 words equivalent)
– Identify and record 2 electronic databases and explain why these databases are relevant to your research
– From your research question, identify and record key words that you will use in your search of these 2
electronic databases minimum 20 key words.
– Develop and record a simple search strategy relevant to your research question using the keywords in
addition to truncation, abbreviations, wildcards and Boolean
– Implement the search strategy in the two selected databases and identify and list 10 or more relevant research
articles (using Harvard referencing) that will enable you to answer your research question.
Please note that the you will be using the 5 articles that you have identified and listed in Nursing
Project, which follows this course
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|