I have this Project and I need deep search on following points 1 and 2:
1.Recent advancement and state of the art in wound healing diabetic
a.Growth factor delivery base therapy.
-Fibrin Based scaffold (VEGEF and bFGF nanoparticles)
(Losi et al., 2013)
b.Anti bacterial nanoparticles
-Cerium oxide nanoparticles
(Chaudhury et al., 2013)
curcumin-loaded poly(?-caprolactone) (PCL)/gum -tragacanth (GT) (PCL/GT/Cur) nanofibers
(Ranjbar-Mohammadi et al., 2016)
d.Astragaloside IV diabetic wound healing
(Luo et al., 2016)
and any Important Factors the writer recommend .
2.Challenges and Future trends
The following is the rest of my project Just for your information:
1. Introduction 4
2. Biology of Diabetes and Wound Healing 4
2.1. Diabetes 4
2.2. Wound healing in diabetic patients 5
2.3. Biotechnological Strategies and Tissue engineering solutions for wound healing in diabetic patients 5
3.Current research in diabetic 7
diabetic wound healing 7
4.Challenges and Future trends 7
5. Conclusion 7
6. References 8
the following is my need of this paper:
My advisor asked me to go directly and hit the aim and not to write general sentences. He needs very specific sentences about wound healing for diabetic titles and sub titles.
He gave me two good reviews and he advises me to follow them and use them as a basis.
I will upload the file and please re write it very very well and have someone professional to re do in very good manner!!
and please for the pictures write down all the information below each picture .
##please write conclusion.
Please Change the writer he seems new and not expert!!
The following papers should be cited:
1. Glucocorticoids: Structure, Signaling and Molecular Mechanisms in the Treatment of Diabetic Retinopathy and Diabetic Macular Edema.
2. High Levels of Pigment Epithelium–Derived Factor in Diabetes Impair Wound Healing Through Suppression of Wnt Signaling.
3. Wound healing effects of dipeptidyl peptidase-4 inhibitors: An emerging concept in management of diabetic foot ulcer—A review.
4. Wound Healing in Development.
5. Hyperspectral Imaging in Diabetic Foot Wound Care.
6. Diabetic Retinopathy and Angiogenesis.
7. Glucocorticoids: Structure, Signaling and Molecular Mechanisms in the Treatment of Diabetic Retinopathy and Diabetic Macular Edema.
8. Wound healing of different molecular weight of hyaluronan; in-vivostudy
##Please focus on paper # 3 and try to write in similar way!
please check the file attached
##For the references The citations should be mentioned within the article, only 2 or 3 places citations were used!!please clarify!!
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|