Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 350–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions with your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
Risks are the negative or positive events that may occur and impact a project. Risks can impact all areas of project elements such as the schedule, budget, quality, and deliverable. Based on the risk categories you produced in Unit 1, respond to the following questions:
- Describe at least 5 specific risks that can occur in your project.
- How can they potentially impact the project?
- What is a risk register?
- Describe the probability and impact matrix. How it can be used in your project?
Write 2 more paragraphs that are an introduction and conclusion to this topic. Be sure to include your references and format your submission in APA format.
Responses to Other Students: Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with a reply of 100–200 words about their Primary Task Response regarding items you found to be compelling and enlightening. To help you with your discussion, please consider the following questions:
- What did you learn from your classmate’s posting?
- What additional questions do you have after reading the posting?
- What clarification do you need regarding the posting?
- What differences or similarities do you see between your posting and other classmates’ postings?
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|