Description

For your Midterm Project, you’ll need to create a timeline of 8 major criminal appellate cases that changed the way law enforcement searches and seizures.  The timeline should range at least 50 years, and be saved in Microsoft Word format. 
The timeline should include 1-2 paragraph summaries of each case ( with full citation). 
Completed timeline:  50 points
Completed summary: 50 points

I use TurnItIn to grade your originality/plagiarism. You are allowed 20%. After you go over the 20% your grade drops by one percent for every percent you go over 20%. Think about it, approximately one-fourth of your paper may be obtained from professional sources. The remaining 80% should be in your words.

Latest completed orders:

Completed Orders
# Title Academic Level Subject Area # of Pages Paper Urgency