MGT 201 Assignment
1. Analyze marketing opportunities using environmental scanning market data, measurement, and analysis.
2. Explain issues pertaining to marketing environment both internally and externally
3. Demonstrate an understanding of the global competitive environment and the changing marketing practices
4. Ability to formulate marketing strategies that incorporate psychological and sociological factors which influence consumers
5. Ability to carry out objective and scientific analysis of consumers’ needs and wants
From a small kiosk in a shopping mall established in 1997, Dr Cafe has become one of the leading coffee-shop chain in the Middle East with over 600 branches in the world. Dr Café’s success has built upon its popularity among young and trendy people and its unique approach of selecting the “best beans” in the world. Between 2008 and 2010, it has continued its aggressive expansion to Malaysia and Singapore with more branches in sight. In fact, in its plan for 2030, Dr Cafe has set its vision to expand globally and increase its network to over 30,000 branches!
The marketing department has been assigned by Dr Cafe’s CEO to investigate and propose possible options for expansion into a completely new area that is Europe. You are assigned by your marketing manager to help in this regard.
1. What variables need to be considered while developing a list of potential countries?
2. Which market entry strategy you would suggest most suitable to enter into the global market?
3. Discuss at least three challenges that Dr Cafe may face in the early period of expansion.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|