Observe a math or science lesson in your K-3 practicum classroom.
Create a Venn diagram to compare the observed lesson to the lesson viewed online in Module 3. Identify the lesson by its link.
Design an integrated math/science lesson plan for a K, 1st, 2nd, or 3rd grade classroom. Consider individual differences in ability, culture, and language. Include the following in your lesson plan:
1. Clear-cut objectives that align to NAEYC, NSTA, and NCTM standards.
2. Relevant materials and resources.
3. Differentiation of instruction to address the diverse needs of students. Name the differentiation strategies for the specific diverse groups.
4. Problem solving and inquiry strategies.
5. The 12 science processes.
6. Concrete manipulatives to help develop science and math concepts.
7. Informal and/or formal assessments that align with objectives.
8. Authentic, formative, and/or summative assessments.
I will upload last assignment need to be revise and complete
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|