Get information and/or tour of the property. How many rooms? Where are they located? How many restaurants? What kind of amenities does it offer? Who owns the hotel? Is there a management company? What is the organization structure of the property?
Interview the Room Division Manager, Assistant General Manager, or the General Manager for a Hotel/Resort.
Can you describe what a typical work day for you would be? A “day in the life” of your position.
What do you feel is the most important aspect of your job position?
3. What do you feel is the property’s strengths and weaknesses?
4. If money was no object, what would be the one thing you would change about the property?
5. What piece of advice would you give to students who want to work in the hotel industry?
6. How many years you have been in hotel industry and worked as a manager.
7. what are the different amenities the hotel provides?
8. can you describe an unforgettable service experience?
You may ask more questions than what are mentioned above. In fact, I strongly hope you do. ASK AWAY! Get as much detail and information you can about the hotel and the person/position.
The paper should begin with the description/summary of the property. It should then merge into the interview of the Manager. Then proceed to the group suggestions: What was your opinion of the property? Who do you think their competition is? How would you improve revenue? How would you improve service? It should end with what the group, as a whole, found to be the most learned part of the experience and why
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|