Your job is to choose the most appropriate type of report (informational or analytical) and the best approach (direct or indirect) and compose a draft of approximately 1 to 1-1/2 pages (500-750 words).
The company you work for is considering upgrading all its end user computer equipment (desktop and laptop computers, monitors, and printers). You have been asked to prepare a report regarding the differences between purchasing and leasing the equipment. Relevant information for your report includes the following:
- The company currently has 100 employees, but it is growing.
- Approximately 30% of the employees need laptops instead of desktops.
- The building has five main work group areas, each of which has a dedicated high volume printer. A total of seven executives and their respective admin support personnel have dedicated printers, and Human Resources also has its own dedicated printer.
- There is very limited IT support within the company (only two full time staffers).
- The CFO generally prefers not to have large cash outlays.
• Software is not required
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|