Legislative Worksheet (SBAR Format) is very important for this assignment
As you have discovered through this course, nurses are influential members of the community and the political system. Therefore, for the purposes of this assignment you will identify a problem or concern in your community, organization, etc. that has the capacity to be legislated. You will conduct research and state a proposal. Through the legislative process, your proposal for the problem or concern may influence an idea for change into a law.
Complete the Legislative Assignment using the SBAR template
Legislative Worksheet (SBAR Format) –
How a Bill Becomes a Law
SITUATION: IS THIS SOMETHING THAN CAN BE LEGISLATED?
• Identify the problem/concern:
• State your proposal/idea.
• Include studies, reports, personal experience, or anecdotal stories related to your proposal.
• Has there been similar legislation introduced and/or passed in other states? If so, include it.
• Identify financial impact if any (e.g., added costs, cost savings, increased revenue):
• Identify stakeholder groups that would support this bill:
• Identify people/groups that would oppose this bill:
• Make an appointment with your legislator to discuss your proposal.
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|