• Using the criteria for “Judging a Research Study”, evaluate at least five or more research articles.
• Answer the below questions
• Include an APA references list for all five (or more) sources.
Responses to all questions should be given using complete sentences.
Review of Previous Research
1. How closely is the literature reviewed in the study related to previous literature
2. Is the review recent?
Problem and Purpose
3. Can you understand the statement of the problem?
4. Is the purpose clearly stated?
5. Are the research hypotheses clearly stated?
6. Are the hypotheses testable?
7. Are the independent and dependent variables clearly defined?
8. Is it clear how the study was conducted?
9. Was the sample selected in such a way that you think it is representative of the population?
10. Is it clear where the sample came from and how it was selected?
Results and Discussion
11. Does the author relate the results to the review of the literature?
12. Are the results related to the hypotheses?
Latest completed orders:
|#||Title||Academic Level||Subject Area||# of Pages||Paper Urgency|